Click on the Personalize Report button at the top of your report and select Edit.
1) Alternative Name: Rename your report if you wish to make the name more specific for your audience.
2) Course Filter Option: Select Single or Multiple Courses to choose how many courses you will be able to pick in course filter.
NOTE: Accounts with more than 5,000 total users will default to single course, but this may be changed.
3) Enable to View Column on on Main Subscriber Report: Add or Remove columns from your report by clicking them On/Off.
4) Enable to Restrict SubAccounts/IB users Ability to Personalize Reports: Add or Remove columns from SubAccount/IB user's report by clicking them On/Off.
Once enabled, SubAccounts/IB users will only have the ability to view columns enabled below.
5) Enable to Search Column on Report : Choose a report field to make it Searchable from the Search box.
6) Enable to Freeze Column on Report: Choose a report field in order to lock them in place when scrolling.
7) Save: Save your changes.
8) Ask LISA: Connect with us with additional questions by selecting Live Chat.