Want to create your own set of monitors? Find a guide below.
Before you get started...
- The Monitor functionality may be made available to SubAccounts/IB users. Details may be found here.
- The Monitor features list may be found here.
- Monitor Set can be set as Homepage for 1) Main Subscriber, for 2) SubAccounts/IB users.
Step 1: Create a Monitor Set
- After logging on to IntelliBoard, choose Monitors and click Create Monitor Set.
- In the center of the screen, click Create Monitor Set.
Step 2: Write Your Monitor Set
|1) Name||Name your monitor set if you wish to make the name more specific for your audience.|
|2) Dashboard Preview||
Place monitors in suitable places and change their size as you want.
|3) Configurations (white supplement)||
Change monitor places and configure them by clicking 3 dots in the right side of the monitor to specify your data.
NOTE: Most of monitors don't have configurations.
|4) Available Monitors||Drag and drop needed monitors to the dashboard to make your monitor set more convenient for you to use.|
|5) Save||Save your changes.|
|6) Talk with Us||Connect with us with additional questions.|
Step 3: See your Monitor Sets!
Navigate to Monitors and find and run your monitor sets!
Monitor Sets can be edited at any time through by clicking Personalize Monitor Set.