The Course Progress report displays learner activity progress and current score.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Learner's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
- First Name
User's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
- Last Name
User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
User's Email as entered in the LMS system
Course name associated with learner in LMS system
- Activity Views
The blue bar displays the number of times the learner has viewed the activities
- % Of Completed Modules
The orange bar displays the number of activities the learner has completed
The green bar displays the number of assignments the learner has completed
- Current Score
Learner's current grade in course
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.