The courses listed in the Course Inactivity report logged no learner activity within the specified date range.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Inactivity Period: Select how many days users must be inactive (not logged on to the LMS) to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Inactive 1 Day" means users will not have entered on to the course in the past 1 day)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course name associated with learner in LMS system
- Course Category
The course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
- Course ID
The course ID as entered in the LMS system
- First Name
User's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
- Last Name
User's Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
User's email, as entered in the LMS system
- Enrollment Type
Designates how the learner was enrolled in the course
- Enrolled On
The date when the learner was enrolled in the course
The learner's grade within the LMS system
- Last Access Date
The date when the learner last accessed the course
Clicking the envelope will bring up a dialog box to directly email the learner
For additional assistance, please email Helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.