Enrollment & Revenue Reports show cumulative learners' enrollments and completion success in courses and their payment transactions. You may filter data by course. You can find the full listing of Enrollment & Revenue Reports with a brief description below.
|Report Name||Report Description|
|Enrollment Method Details||The Enrollment Method Details displays how learners were enrolled, current completion status, and contact information.|
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.