The Wiki Activity Report displays cumulative information about users wiki activity.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Wiki
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- User Role: Select the role in Totara to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Mentor" will only show the users who have the Mentor role)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Date Created or Access Date) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator (i.e. Selecting "Filter by Date Created" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show wikis that were created in the LMS system in the last month or Selecting "Filter by Access Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who got access to wiki in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Wiki: The wiki as entered in the LMS system
Created: The date when the wiki was created in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Activity Access: The date the user accessed the activity in the LMS system
Actions: Actions user made in the activity
Grade: The learner's grade in the associated course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.