Click HERE to watch the video with User Status Summary report description.
The User Status Summaryreport displays cumulative learner performance across all courses.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Totara to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in Cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- User Role: Select the role in Totara to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Mentor" will only show the users who have the Mentor role)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Creation Date or Time Spent) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Creation Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been created in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Time Spent" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have spent time in the LMS system in the last month and display the time spent in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Creation Date: Date when the learner was created in the LMS system
# of Courses: Number of courses the learner is enrolled to in the LMS system
Completed Activities: The number of activities the learner completed in a particular course.
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Totara.
Completed Courses: The number of courses the learner completed in the LMS system (this function must be enabled in your LMS system).
NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Course Completion and how to set it up in your Totara.
Visits: Number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in activity within the course
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner spent in the LMS system
Score: Designates the learner's average score in all courses
Last Access Date: Date when the learner last logged-in to the LMS system
Cohort Name: User's cohorts he/she enrolled in
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.