Click HERE to watch the video with User Profile Information report description.
The User Profile Informationreport displays all demographic data captured within the user profile.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Creation Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been created in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
ID: User's specific ID in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Middle Name: User Middle Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Username: User's Username, as entered in the LMS system
Phone 1 & 2: User's contact information, as entered in the LMS system
Institution & Department: User's institution and department, as entered in the LMS system
Address, City/Town, Country: User's address as entered in the LMS system
Authentication Method: The authentication method by which the user was added to the LMS system
Confirmed: The column stores data about whether the user's data was confirmed
Suspended: The column stores data about whether the user's activity was suspended
Deleted: The column stores data about whether the user's activity was deleted
Created: Date when User was created/added to the LMS system
Modified: Date when User was modified in the LMS system
First Access: The date the user first accessed the LMS system
Last Access: The date the user last accessed the LMS system while logged in
Last Login: The last time the user actually logged with the user ID and password. Since users can stay logged in for a period of time, the "Last Access" and "Last Login" won't necessary match unless users are forced to log in every time they access the site.
Current Login: The last time the user logged using previously saved data. User is still logged on.
Last IP Address: User's last IP address to log on to LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.