Reports By Instructor Role display instructor's activity in forums, grading, engagement with Dashboard, etc. The data may be filtered by different indicators like courses, modules, instructors. You can find the full listing of Reports By Instructor Role with a brief description below.
|Report Name||Report Description|
|The Forum Stats Summary by Instructor is frequently used to evaluate instructor forum participation.|
|The Instructor Activity Engagement Detail report details instructor time spent for all activities used within a course.|
|The Instructor And Learner Engagement By Course report displays instructor's interactions with courses and learner's participating in the course.|
|Instructor Assignment Engagement||The Instructor Assignment Engagement report displays detailed information about instructor behavior within assignments, including time spent and whether the assignment has been graded.|
|Instructor Dashboard Utilization||The Instructor Dashboard Utilization report displays instructor engagement with Instructor Dashboard inside the LMS.|
|Instructor Dashboard Utilization Details||Instructor Dashboard Utilization Details report and Instructor Dashboard Utilization report are very similar, but the Instructor Dashboard Utilization Details report also displays an Instructor Dashboard Report/Item column with information about Instructor item engagement.|
|Instructor Engagement Ratio||The Instructor Engagement Ratio report displays parameters of instructor activity in forums, events, grading, etc. and learner's course participating.|
|Instructor Engagement Stats By Course||The Instructor Engagement Stats by Course report shows cumulative instructor data for each course, displaying visits, time, enrolled and completed learners. This report is frequently used to inform instructor engagement evaluations.|
|Instructor Forum Engagement||The Instructor Forum Engagement report is frequently used to evaluate instructor forum usage and participation.|
|The Instructor Load Summary report is frequently used to summarize the instructor load (students/courses) and inform student engagement metrics/completions.|
|The Instructor Site Use Summary is frequently used to identify active and inactive instructors.|
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.