Course Reports show cumulative data about quizzes, learners' activity in courses, their grades, etc. You may filter data by course, modules, creation/completion date and other indicators.
You can find the full listing of Course Reports with a brief description below.
|Report Name||Report Description|
|Access Stats By Course||The Access Stats By Course report displays the most active times of the day as well as the amount of access time per weekday organized by course.|
|Course Access||The Course Access report is frequently used to view learner course access and provides the ability to quickly compare the number of enrolled learners and learner use.|
|Course Access Details||The Course Access Details report displays the number of learner visits to course and time spent on course.|
|Course Activity Overview||Select a course and the Course Activity Overview report displays learner’s activity submissions.|
|Course Content Logs||The Course Content Logs report shows learners' activity participation within origin and IP address.|
|Course Content Utilization||The Course Content Utilization report displays the duration of time learners spend on specific course content/events/activities.|
|Course Inactivity||The courses listed in the Course Inactivity report display learners' with no activity within the specified date range.|
|Course Progress||The Course Progress report displays learner activity progress and current score.|
|Course Progress Analytics||The Course Progress Analytics report displays the learners' enrollment in the course and any completion.|
|Course Site Summary (Course Activity Summary)||The Course Site Summary report is frequently used to identify courses that are active or inactive. Clicking on the course name hyperlink provides more detailed data.|
|Course Stats||The Course Stats report displays cumulative course statistics filterable by course, and overall course average.|
|Course Stats Summary W/ Learner Detail||The Course Stats Summary w/ Learner Detail is frequently used to identify course incompletions and subsequent at-risk learners, where applicable.|
|The Engaged/Not Engaged Totals by Course report provides an overview of enrolled users’ course access compared to activity completion.|
|The Engaged/Not Engaged Totals by Course Details report provides a list of enrolled users’ course access compared to activity completion.|
|The OS and Browser Stats By Course report displays the operation system and browser use in percentage of use by course.|
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.