The Survey Data report displays learner's participation in surveys.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Survey
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Survey: Select the specific survey in the course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting Survey" will only show user's activity in this survey in the specific course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Survey Submission Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who submitted surveys in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Groups: Groups that user is enrolled in
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Survey Name: Survey Name, as entered in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.