All Activities Reports provide full information by each activity, learners' participation and success in these activities. You can find the full listing of All Activities Reports with a brief description below.
Report Name and Report Description:
Activity Completion Status (Completion Stats): The Activity Completion Status report displays learner progress bar and items completed against the total within the course. It is frequently used to quickly view course and learner completion.
Activity Grades With Dates: The Activity Grades With Dates report displays individual learners’ grades on specific activities with selected courses.
Activity Progress By Course: Select a course and then the Activity Progress by Course report displays learner’s activity completion by date.
Activity Progress By Course And Cohorts: Select a course and cohort and then the Activity Progress by Course and Cohorts report displays learner’s activity completion.
Activity Progress By Course Detail: The Activity Progress By Course Detail report displays advanced data from Activity Progress By Course report within learner's score and time on activity.
Activity Stats Summary: The Activity Stats Summary report displays cumulative data for each activity used within a course.
Activity Status Detail: The Activity Status Detail report displays learner completion status, engagement, and score.
Uploads: The Uploads report provides the number of files uploaded by event type, and the cumulative size of those files.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.