The Quiz Overview and Question Detail report is frequently used to validate assessment rigor and/or course content validity.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Quiz
Note: To create the analytic report, first set the Course and choose the Quiz Name.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Quiz: Select the quiz in the associated course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Support" will only show user's progress in this quiz)
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Correct/Incorrect Answers
- Quiz Finished
- Quiz Grades
- Quiz Breakdown
The Correct/Incorrect Answers pie chart displays the aggregate number of correct and incorrect answers across all students for the chosen quiz.
The Quiz Finished bar chart displays the time period and number of users who accessed and finished the quiz on a given day and within a specific time period.
The Quiz Grades line chart displays the distribution percentage of learner grades for the quiz.
QUIZ BREAKDOWN COLUMNS:
Name: Question name within the chosen quiz
Answers: The number of answers for the associated question
Correct (Persentage): The aggregate persantage of correct answers
Incorrect (Persentage): The aggregate persantage of incorrect answers
Correct: The aggregate of correct answers
Incorrect: The aggregate of incorrect answers
Incorrect Details: Clicking the "Show" box, will show the users who answered incorrectly, their answers, and cohort(s) they are in. This drop-down also allows to export (as Excel, PDF or CSV) individual question results
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.