Click HERE to watch the video with User Status report description.
The User Status report displays the learners course status (score, time, and completion) by course. User profile fields can be added.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Totara to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Enrollment Date, Completion Date or Time Spent) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Enrollment Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Completion Date" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who completed course in the LMS system in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Time Spent" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show users who have spent time in the LMS system in the last month and display the time spent in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Username: User's Username, as entered in the LMS system
Email: Learner's email as listed in the LMS system
Course: Learner's enrolled course
Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
Enrollment Methods: How learner was enrolled in course
Visits: Number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in a specific course
Time Spent: Learner's aggregate time spent on course
Score: Learner's current grade in course
Status: Learner's course status (this must be turned on in the LMS system to capture this data set). NOTE: Here you can find more information about Course Completion and how to set it up in your Totara.
Enrolled On: The date the learner was enrolled in the course
Last Access Date: The date the learner last accessed the course
Enrollment Expiration: The date where the learner will no longer be able to access the course
Completed: The date where the learner completed the course (this must be turned on in the LMS system to capture this data set)
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Phone 1 and 2: Learner's contact information as listed in the LMS system
Institution and Department: Learner's institution and department as listed in the LMS system
Address, City/Town, Country: Learner's address information as listed in the LMS system
Teacher: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
Cohort Name: User's cohorts he/she enrolled in
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.