Click HERE to watch the video with User Profile Field Analysis report description.
The User Profile Field Analysis displays information on additional user fields added to the learner profile page in the LMS. The pie chart and data tables display how users complete their profile fields. Data can be sorted by each additional profile field.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
Note: To create the analytic report, choose the user profile fields from the "Hamburger"/"More Icon".
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Additional Field Views
- Data Table
ADDITIONAL FIELD VIEWS
The Additional Field Views pie chart reflects the information in different custom user profile fields as entered in the LMS system. The chart to the right reflects additional details about the user groups.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Your User Profile Fields: User Profile Fields data, as entered in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.