Click HERE to watch the video with User Access Analytic report description.
The User Access Analytic analytic displays when courses are used within the user-selected date range. Data is shown for each day of the week for the selected roles.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select course(s) to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- User Role: Select the Totara role(s) to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Mentor" will only show the users who have the Mentor role)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by a specific period of user activity in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last 90 Days" will only show learner activity in the LMS system in the last 90 days)
Note: The number of selected users enrolled in the specific courses are then displayed in the bar graph and in the table. The days are separated by morning, afternoon, evening, off hours, and a grand total.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.