The Quiz Progress by Course report displays the number of quizzes submitted and questions answered by course.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Quiz
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Quiz Attempt Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have started the quiz in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
ID: Course's ID number in the LMS system
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS system
Total # Of Quizzes Submitted: The number of quizzes submitted by the user in the LMS system
Total # Of Questions Attempted: The number of questions submitted by the user in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.