The Quiz Overview by User report is frequently used to review user ratio of correct and incorrect answers.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Quiz
Note: To create the analytic report, first set the Course and choose the Quiz Name.
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Quiz: Select the quiz in the associated course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Support" will only show user's progress in this quiz)
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Correct/Incorrect Answers
- Quiz Grades
- Quiz Breakdown
The Correct/Incorrect Answers pie chart displays the aggregate number of correct and incorrect answers across all students for the chosen quiz.
The Quiz Grades line chart displays the distribution percentage of learner grades for the quiz.
QUIZ BREAKDOWN COLUMNS:
First Name: First Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
User ID: User's ID number, as entered in the LMS system
Username: User's username, as entered in the LMS system
User Groups: User's group, as assigned in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Score: The learner's grade in the associated course
Quiz Question: Student Answer: The student answer to the question in the associated quiz.
Quiz Question: Correct Answer: The correct answer to the question in the associated quiz.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.