Specifically for PoodLL, which allows voice recording inside Totara, the PoodLL Recording Locations will show you the number of recordings and size per PoodLL plugin type by course and activity.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > PoodLL
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by File Creation Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show files that were created in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Poodll Recording Name: The Poodll Recording as entered in the LMS system
Poodll Recording Source: Record storage options.
File Count: The number of Poodll files
File Size: The size of all Poodll files
Click on Poodll Recording Name to see Poodll Activity Details.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.