Click HERE to watch the video with Instructor Site Use Summary report description.
The Instructor Site Use Summary is frequently used to identify active and inactive instructors.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Time Spent in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have spent time in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Teacher Name: Instructor name as entered in the LMS system
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by instructor in a specific course
Time Spent: The amount of time the instructor spent in the course in the LMS system
Courses: The number of courses associated with the Instructor
Learners: The number of learners associated with the Instructor
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.