Click HERE to watch the video with Instructor Engagement Stats by Course report description.
The Instructor Engagement Stats by Course report shows cumulative instructor data for each course, displaying visits, time, enrolled and completed learners. This report is frequently used to inform instructor engagement evaluations.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Instructor: Select the instructor in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Teacher Demo" will only show the courses and activities that were made by Teacher Demo)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Choose the specific filter (Enrolled Learners, Completed Learners or Time Spent) in the LMS system and time will filter by this indicator - i.e.
- Selecting "Filter by Enrolled Learners" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show number of learners who were enrolled in the associated course in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Completed Learners" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show number of learners who completed the course in the last month
- Selecting "Filter by Time Spent" in the right filter and "Last Month" in the left filter will only show the instructor's time spent in the associated course in the last month
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Instructor's first name as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Instructor's last name as entered in the LMS system
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Short Name: The course abbreviation as entered in the LMS system
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by instructor in a specific course
Time Spent: The amount of time an instructor has the associated course
Last Access Date: The date the user last accessed the LMS system while logged in
Enrolled Learners: The number of enrolled learner's in the associated course
Completed Learners: The number of enrolled learner's who have completed the course (Note: this must be enabled in the LMS system)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.