Click HERE to watch the video with Forum Stats Summary by Instructor report description.
The Forum Stats Summary by Instructor is frequently used to evaluate instructor forum participation.
Location: Reports > Users Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Forum Type: Select the forum type to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Show Totara (Core) Forum" will only show user's activity in this type of forum)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|Course Name:||The name of the course in the LMS system|
|Teacher:||The name of the teacher associated with the course in the LMS system|
|# Of Forum(s):||The number of forum in the course|
|# Of Forum Visits:||The number of the associated teacher's visits to the forum|
|Time Spent on Forums:||The amount of time the associated teacher spent in the course's forum|
|# Of Forum Posts:||The number of posts by the associated teacher in the course's forum|
|# Of Forum Discussions:||The number of discussions by the associated teacher in the courses' forum|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.