The OS and Browser Stats by Course report displays the operation system and browser use in percentage of use by course.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show course usage in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|Course||The course name as entered in the LMS system|
|Course Category||The course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course|
|Browsers||Shows the percentage of browsers used in the corresponding column. If the browser is unknown, it is displayed in the corresponding last column of the browsers.|
|Operational Systems||Shows the percentage of operational systems used in the corresponding column. If the OS is unknown, it is displayed in the corresponding last column of the OS.|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.