The OS and Browser Stats by Course report displays the operation system and browser use in percentage of use by course.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show course usage in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course Category: The course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
Browsers: Shows the percentage of browsers used in the corresponding column. If the browser is unknown, it is displayed in the corresponding last column of the browsers.
Operational Systems: Shows the percentage of operational systems used in the corresponding column. If the OS is unknown, it is displayed in the corresponding last column of the OS.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.