The Learning Plan Progress report displays selected Learning Plans and the associated learner's progress.
Location: Reports > Extras > Competency Reports
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Learning Plan: Select the learning plan to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Learning Plan A" will only show user who are studying by this plan and there success in it)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Learner first name in the LMS system
Last Name: Learner last name in the LMS system
Learning Plan: The Learning Plan name in the LMS system
Date Assigned: The date the learning plan was assigned to the learner
Status: The learner's status in the learning plan
Percent Complete: The learner's percent of progress in the associated learning plan
Completion Date: The date the learner achieved 100% on the learning plan
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.