Click HERE to watch the video with Instructor Assignment Engagement report description.
The Instructor Assignment Engagement report displays detailed information about instructor behavior within assignments, including time spent and whether the assignment has been graded.
Location: Reports > User Reports > By Instructor Role
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Instructor: Select the instructor in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Teacher Demo" will only show the courses and activities that were made by Teacher Demo)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Access Date in the course (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have NOT accessed the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Instructor's first name as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Instructor's last name as entered in the LMS system
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Short Name: The course abbreivation in the LMS system
Assignments: The number of assignments in the associated course
# Of Completions: The number of assignments that have been completed (this must be enabled in Moodle)
# Of Submitted: The number of assignments that have been submitted in associated course
# Of Graded: The number of graded assignments in the associated course
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in a specific course
Time Spent: The amount of time an Instructor has spent in the associated course
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.