Click HERE to watch the video with Inactive Users in Course(s) report description.
The Inactive Users in Course(s)report combine Inactive Users and Inactive Users by Course reports. The peculiarity of this report is that there are filters by course and activity and filter for inactivity. There are learner and course profiles as an addition.
NOTE: Inactive Users in Course(s) report displays all enrolled students even if they’ve never accessed the LMS system.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Inactivity Period: Select how many days users must be inactive (not logged on to the LMS) to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Inactive 1 Day" means users will not have logged on to the LMS in the past 1 day)
- Completion Status: Select the completion status in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Complete" will only show the users who have completed the course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Creation Date: Date when User was created/added to the LMS system
First Access: The date the user first accessed the LMS system
Last Access Date: The date the user last accessed the LMS system while logged in
Last Login: The last time the user actually logged with the user ID and password. Since users can stay logged in for a period of time, the "Last Access" and "Last Login" won't necessary match unless users are forced to log in every time they access the site.
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Activities: The total number of activities in the associated course
Completed Activities: The number of activities the user completed in a particular course
Teacher: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.