The Gradebook Overview report displays learner’s graded activities within courses. The type of activity, name of activity, completion status, grade, and date graded is also included in the report. NOTE: Here you can find information about what is Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Totara.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > Course Grades
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Activity: Select the specific activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show user's activity in this activity)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Date Graded in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who was graded in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|Course:||The course name as entered in the LMS system|
|Section:||The section inside the LMS system|
|Teacher:||First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)|
|Course Start Date:||The course start date as entered in the LMS system|
|Course End Date:||The course end date as entered in the LMS system|
|First Name:||User First Name, as entered in the LMS system|
|Last Name:||Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system|
|Activity:||The activity name in course as entered in the LMS system|
|Type:||The type of activity in the LMS system|
|Status:||The status of the learner in the associated course (must be enabled in the LMS system)|
|Grade:||The learner's grade in the associated course|
|Graded:||The date of the last graded activity, which corresponds to the filter.|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.