The Forum Post Performance Report is frequently used to evaluate forum participation and displays average Forum activity by course.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Forum
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Forum Type: Select the forum type to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Show Totara Core Forum" will only show user's activity in this type of forum)
NOTE: Columns associated with calculations (e.g. most visited day) are not searchable.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|Course Name:||Course name as entered in the LMS System|
|Forum Name:||Forum name as entered in the LMS System|
|Average # Of Post(s) Per Month:||The average number of posts in associated Forum per month|
|Average # Of Post(s) Per Week:||The average number of posts in the associated Forum per week|
|Average # Of Post(s) Daily:||The average number of posts in the associated Forum per day|
|Most Active Time Of Day:||The most time of the day for posts|
|Most Active Week Of the Month:||The most active week of the month for posts|
|Most Active Day:||The most active day of the week for posts|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.