The Course Revenue Generation report displays revenue captured by course.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > Enrollment + Revenue
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Forum Entry Creation Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show posts/discussions that were created in the forum in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|First Name||User First Name, as entered in the LMS system|
|Last Name||Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system|
|User Email, as entered in the LMS system|
|Enrolled On||The date when the learner was enrolled in the associated course|
|Enrollment Type||The way the learner was enrolled in the course in the LMS system|
|Payment Amount||Course price learner paid for course|
|Currency||Currency of payment|
|Course||The course name as entered in the LMS system|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.