The Course Progress report displays learner activity progress and current score.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Learner's Enrollment Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|First Name||User First Name, as entered in the LMS system|
|Last Name||Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system|
|User's Email as entered in the LMS system|
|Course||Course name associated with learner in LMS system|
|Activity Views||The blue bar displays the number of times the learner has viewed the activities|
|% Of Completed Modules||The orange bar displays the number of activities the learner has completed|
|Assignments||The green bar displays the number of assignments the learner has completed|
|Current Score||Learner's current grade in course|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.