The Forum Post Replies report displays forum by course and includes details of the last post per discussion.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Forum
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Forum Type: Select the forum type to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Show Totara Core Forum" will only show user's activity in this type of forum)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Forum Activity Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show posts/discussions that were created in the forum in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS system
Forum: The name of the Forum associated with the course
Discussion Post: The name of the Discussion associated with the post
Post: The post text in the discussion
Created: The date post was created
Who Posted: User name who created a post
Time Elapsed: The time taken to receive a reply
Number of Replies: The number of replies to a given post
Last Reply Time: The date last reply was created
Who Replied: User name who replied a post
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.