The File Utilization Summary by Course displays overall file usage for specific files.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Resource
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by File Creation Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show files that were created in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|File Name||The File Name as entered in the LMS system|
|Course Name||The Course Name associated with the file in the LMS system|
|Visits||The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by users in file within the course|
|Time Spent||The total amount of time spent on the File in the LMS system|
|Date Created||The date the File was created in the LMS system|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.