The Expired Certificates report displays expirations, and can be filtered using the +/- control.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Certificate
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Certificate Type: Select the specific type of certificate to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Standart Certificated" will only show users who were granted by standart certificates)
- Expiration Date: Enter the number of days to review whether the certificate has expired (it will be displayed in Issue Date column)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by the Certificate Issue Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who were granted a certificate in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Category: The course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
Course: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Course Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
Enrolled On: The date when the user was enrolled in the associated course
Certificate: Name of the course certificate in the LMS system
Issued Date: Date the certificate was issued in the LMS system
Grade: The learner's grade in the associated course
Code: Authentication Code as created in the LMS system
Phone 1 & 2: User's phone number(s) as entered in the LMS system
Institution & Department: User's institution and department as entered in the LMS system
Address, City/Town, Country: User's address information n as listed in the LMS system
Action: Clicking the blue envelope will bring up a dialogue box to directly email the learner
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.