The Course Outcomes report displays the cumulative outcome data for all learners and all outcomes created within the LMS.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > Course Outcomes
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Outcome: Select the outcome to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "BA SLO" will only show outcomes with BA SLO short name)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|Outcome Full Name||The name of the outcome as entered in the LMS system|
|Outcome Short Name||The short name of the outcome as entered in the LMS system|
|Outcome Description||The description of the outcome as entered in the LMS system|
|Activity||The description of the activity associated with the outcome as entered in the LMS system|
|Outcome Scale||The chosen scale in the LMS system|
|Outcome Average||The average value associated with the outcome across all users in the course|
|Number of Grades||The number of outcomes assigned across all users in the course|
|Course Full Name||The course full name as entered in the LMS system|
|Course Short Name||The course short name as entered in the LMS system|
|Course Category||The course category as selected in the LMS system|
|Course Start Date||The course creation date in the LMS system|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.