The Course Gradebook by Category report displays learners' full score from available in the course organized by Gradebook category.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > Course Grades
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|First Name||User First Name, as entered in the LMS system|
|Last Name||Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system|
|ID Number||User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system|
|Category Total (Real)||The user's real score in the course category|
|Course Total (Real)||The user's real score in the associated course|
|Course||User's score from available in the course|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.