Click HERE to watch the video with Course Content Utilization report description.
TheCourse Content Utilizationreport displays the duration of time learners spend on specific course content/events/activities.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
- Activity: Select the specific activity to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show user's activity in this activity)
- User Role: Select the role in Totara to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Mentor" will only show the users who have the Mentor role)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by User's Last Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who's last access date to the LMS system was in the last month)
|First Name||User First Name, as entered in the LMS system|
|Last Name||Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system|
|Course||Course name associated with learner in LMS system|
|Short Name||The course short name as entered in the LMS system|
|Course Category||The course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course|
|Type||Type of Totara Content/Activity|
|Activity||The activity name in course as entered in the LMS system|
|Visits||The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by user in activity within the course|
|Time Spent||The amount of time the learner has spent on the particular Activity|
|First Access||The date the user first accessed to the particular Activity|
|Last Access||The date the user last accessed to the particular Activity|
|User Browser||Web Browser used to access the particular Activity|
|User Operating System||User's Operating System used to access the particular Activity|
|User Language||User's language|
|User IP Address||User's IP address|
|Details||Clicking details will bring up addition visits, time spent and last access|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.