The Chat Activity By Course Report displays learner's and instructor's activity in chat by course.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Chat
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show chats that were started in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|Course||The course name as entered in the LMS system|
|Chat||The chat name as entered in the LMS system|
|Date||The date users were active in chat|
|Total Learner Time Spent||The total amount of time learners have spent in the associated chat|
|Total Instructor Time Spent||The total amount of time instructors have spent in the associated chat|
|# Of Total Learner Participating||The number of unique learners in the associated chat|
|Learner Messages||The total number of learner messages|
|Instructor Messages||The total number of instructor messages|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.