The Certificates Granted report displays certificates that were earned gained by learners using the Certificates plugin.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Certificate
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show certificates granted in this course)
- Certificate Type: Select the specific type of certificate to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Standart Certificated" will only show users who were granted a standart certificate)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by the Certificate Issue Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who were granted a certificate in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Certificate: The certificate name as entered in the LMS system
User ID: User's specific ID in the LMS system
Certificate ID: Certificate specific ID in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Date Of Issue: Date the certificate was issued in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.