Click HERE to watch the video with Cohort/ Audience Success and Progress report description.
The Cohort/ Audience Success and Progress report provides key target data for learner performance within specific courses. The Learner Progress and Learner Success & Progress reports are very similar, but the filters are different. The Learner Progress report allows you to filter by cohort (audience); the Learner Success & Progress report allows you to filter by grade.
Location: Reports > User Reports > All Users
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort (Audience): Select cohort (audience) in Totara to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A / Audience A" will only show the users who are in Cohort A / Audience A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Learner's Enrollment Date in the course in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show users who have been enrolled in the course in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Course name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Enrollment date: The date when the learner was enrolled in the associated course
Progress: Learner's progress in course. Black line designates course average; greyed out box designate's learner's average; dotted line designates the course goal which is established in the Totara system.
Grade: Letter grade associated with your LMS system's gradebook (i.e. Your system determines whether an "A" is a 90 or a 93.)
Completed Activities: The number of activities the learner completed in a particular course
NOTE: Here you can find more information about Activity Completion and how to set it up in your Totara.
Score: Learner's current grade in course
Status: Designates if the learner has completed or not completed the course (this function must be enabled in your LMS system)
NOTE: Here you can find more information about Course Completion and how to set it up in your Totara.
Visits: The number of times the learner has clicked (mouse clicks) within the course
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner spent in the course in the LMS system
Teacher: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
Cohort/ Audience Name: User's cohorts (audiences) he/she enrolled in
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.