The Attendance and Grades report displays learner's success in sessions using the Attendance plugin.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Attendance
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Student ID: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
Username: User's Username, as entered in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Course Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
Taken Sessions: The number of sessions learner took
Points: The number of points the learner got in the associated attendance
Attendance Percentage: The percentage of learner's attendance in the course
Course Grade: The learner's grade in the associated course
Letter Grade: Letter grade associated with your LMS system's gradebook (i.e. Your system determines whether an "A" is a 90 or a 93.)
Teacher: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.