The System Activities report is used to display system activities that are entered in the LMS, their data and usage.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Activity Access Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show number of events that happened in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: User Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
ID: User ID as entered in the LMS system
Student ID: Student ID as entered in course
Event Type: Database Event Type as entered in the LMS
Course: Course name as entered in the LMS
Event Title: Event title as entered in the LMS
Data: Database Entry as in the LMS
Date: Date when event happened as entered in the LMS
IP Address: IP Address of users
Browser: Will display Browsers that were used by users
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.