The Quiz Question Structure Analysis report displays the full structure by quiz questions.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Quiz
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Quiz: Select the quiz in the associated course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Support" will only show user's progress in this quiz)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
|Course Name||The course name as entered in the LMS system|
|Quiz Name||The name of the quiz in the LMS system|
|Course Tag(s)||The course tag(s) as entered in the LMS system|
|Activity Tag(s)||The quiz tag(s) as entered in the LMS system|
|Q#||The question number in the quiz|
|Question Type||The type of the question in the associated quiz|
|Question Name||The name of the question in the associated quiz|
|Question Tag(s)||The question tag(s) as entered in the LMS system|
|Attempts||The total number of attemts made by users in the question of the quiz|
|Facility Index||The percentage of students that answered the question correctly|
|Standard Deviation||The number of variations there was in the scores for this question|
|Random Guess Score||The score the student would get by guessing randomly|
|Intended Weight||The intended weight as entered in the quiz in the LMS system|
|Effective Weight||The attempt to estimate, from the results, how much of the actual variation was due to this question. Ideally, the effective weights should be close to the intended weights.|
|Discrimination Index||The correlation between the score for this question and the score for the whole quiz|
|Discriminative Efficiency||The another measure that is similar to Discrimination Index|
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.