Blackboard Collaborate details are strictly from Blackboard Collaborate. We are not applying our time tracking or making any changes.
Collaborate sessions must be completed through the Moodle Collaborate plugin and must be completed after the connection between IntelliBoard and the Collaborate plugin is established as we cannot report on historical sessions.
The Collaborate Course Overview report displays the user session participation filtered by course.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Blackboard Collaborate
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and Custom User Profile Fields, Course Detail Optional Fields and User Profile Optional Fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show sessions in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Session Start Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show sessions that were held in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Number of Participant(s) in Dated Session
- Data Table
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANT(S) IN DATED SESSION
The first graph displays the the Number of Participant(s) in Dated Session that splits session participant(s) in the full course by the date when the session was held. If you hover over the bar, the exact number of Participant(s) in Course Session(s) will pop-up.
Learner: User's First and Last Names, as entered in the LMS system
Email: Learner's email as listed in the LMS
Student Cohorts: The cohort name(s) user enrolled in the LMS
Total Number of Sessions Participants Attend: The total number of sessions attended by participants
Total Number of Sessions Participants Did Not Attend: The total number of sessions that were not attended by participants
Participants Attendance Percentage: The percentage of participants who attended sessions
Date/Time of Last Session Participation: Date and time when any session was visited at the last time
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.