Blackboard Collaborate details are strictly from Blackboard Collaborate. We are not applying our time tracking or making any changes.
Collaborate sessions must be completed through the Moodle Collaborate plugin and must be completed after the connection between IntelliBoard and the Collaborate plugin is established as we cannot report on historical sessions.
The Collaborate Student Participation Report displays the users’ attendance in session(s).
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Blackboard Collaborate
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show sessions in this course)
- Learner: Select the specific learner in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Michael Fisher" will only show his participation in sessions)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Session Start Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show sessions that were held in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Session Attendance
- Time Spent in Session
- Data Table
The Session Attendance pie chart shows the number of sessions that the selected student missed/attended in the selected course. If you hover over the pieces, the percentage of attended/missed sessions will pop-up.
TIME SPENT IN SESSION:
The bar graph displays the the Time Spent in Session by participants. Blue bars shows the amount of spent minutes. If you hover over the bar, the exact number of minutes will pop-up.
Course Name: Course name as entered in LMS system
Session Name: The session name as entered in LMS system
Instructor Name: First and last name(s) of course instructor(s)
Date/Time Participant Joined Session: Date and time when participant joined to the session
Date/Time Participant Exited Session: Date and time when participant leaved to the session
Total Time Spent: The amount of time the participant has spent in the associated session
Grade Received: The participant's grade in the associated session
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.