The Questionnaire Data by Course report displays learner's answers in the questionaire activity type by course. Firstly you need to choose course and questionnaire in the course to creating a report.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Questionnaire
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Questionnaire Submission Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show questionnaires that were submitted in the LMS system in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Date Submitted: The date/time of the learner's submission
ID Number: User ID Number, as entered in the LMS system
First Name: User First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of user, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User Email, as entered in the LMS system
Groups: Groups that user is enrolled in
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Survey Name: Survey Name, as entered in the LMS system
Questions: The remaining columns are questions inside the LMS system. The column heading is the name of the question. The data below is correct answers.
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.