The Quiz Question Structure Analysis report displays the full structure by quiz questions.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Quiz
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Quiz: Select the quiz in the associated course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Support" will only show user's progress in this quiz)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Name: The course name as entered in the LMS system
Quiz Name: The name of the quiz in the LMS system
Course Tag(s): The course tag(s) as entered in the LMS system
Activity Tag(s): The quiz tag(s) as entered in the LMS system
Q#: The question number in the quiz
Question Type: The type of the question in the associated quiz
Question Name: The name of the question in the associated quiz
Attempts: The total number of attemts made by users in the question of the quiz
Facility Index: The percentage of students that answered the question correctly
Standard Deviation: The number of variations there was in the scores for this question
Random Guess Score: The score the student would get by guessing randomly
Intended Weight: The intended weight as entered in the quiz in the LMS system
Effective Weight: The attempt to estimate, from the results, how much of the actual variation was due to this question. Ideally, the effective weights should be close to the intended weights.
Discrimination Index: The correlation between the score for this question and the score for the whole quiz
Discriminative Efficiency: The another measure that is similar to Discrimination Index
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.