The Moodle Message Utilization report displays an information about senders and recipients of Moodle messages.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Moodle Message
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Sender Role: Select the sender role in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Boss" will only show the senders who have the Boss role)
NOTE: Only system roles are displayed in this filter.
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Message Sent Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show messages that were sent in the last month)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Sender's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: Last Name of sender, as entered in the LMS system
Email: Sender's Email, as entered in the LMS system
System Role: Sender's role as entered in the LMS system
Date Message Was Sent: The date when message was sent to recipient
First Name Message Recipient: Recipient's First Name, as entered in the LMS system
Last Name Message Recipient: Last Name of recipient, as entered in the LMS system
Email Message Recipient: Recipient's Email, as entered in the LMS system
System Role Message Recipient: Recipient's role as entered in the LMS system
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.