Blackboard Collaborate details are strictly from Blackboard Collaborate. We are not applying our time tracking or making any changes.
Collaborate sessions must be completed through the Moodle Collaborate plugin and must be completed after the connection between IntelliBoard and the Collaborate plugin is established as we cannot report on historical sessions.
The Collaborate Attendance Overview Analytics report displays the session participation with the amount of time users spent and their grades.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Blackboard Collaborate
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add Custom User Profile Fields, Course Detail Optional Fields and User Profile Optional Fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show sessions in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Session Start Date in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show sessions that were held in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Session Time graph
- Data Table
SESSION TIME GRAPH
The first graph displays the the Session Time that was spent by participants. Blue bars shows the amount of time spent minutes. If you hover over the bar, the exact number of minutes will pop-up.
Note: This monitor will show the data properly only if no more than 40 sessions are selected. Use a course filter to decrease the number of sessions.
Course: Course name as entered in LMS system
Collaborate Session Name: The session name as entered in LMS system
Collaborate Session Start Time: Date and time when the session was started
Collaborate Session End Time: Date and time when the session was ended
Participant: User's First and Last Names, as entered in the LMS system
Username: User's username, as entered in the LMS system
Cohorts: The cohort name(s) user enrolled in
Organizational Role: The organizational role that was assigned to the participant
Participant Join Time: Date and time when participant joined to the session
Participant Leave Time: Date and time when participant leaved to the session
Time Spent: The amount of time the participant has spent in the associated session
Number of Rejoins: The number of times the participant has rejoined the session
Grade Received: The participant's grade in the associated session
Collaborate Session Details: Clicking the "Details" link will bring you to the Collaborate Session Details report already filtered by the associated session
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.