Blackboard Collaborate details are strictly from Blackboard Collaborate. We are not applying our time tracking or making any changes.
Collaborate sessions must be completed through the Moodle Collaborate plugin and must be completed after the connection between IntelliBoard and the Collaborate plugin is established as we cannot report on historical sessions.
The Collaborate Session Details report displays the detailed information about participants in the specific session.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Blackboard Collaborate
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Cohort: Select cohort in Moodle to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Cohort A" will only show the users who are in cohort A)
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "German Basics" will only show sessions in this course)
- Session: Select the specific session to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "German Session 1" will only show user's activity in this session)
THIS REPORT'S BLOCKS:
- Data Table
- Collaborate Session Details
Participant: User's First and Last Names, as entered in the LMS system
Email: Learner's email as listed in the LMS
User Cohorts: The cohort name(s) user enrolled in
Organizational Role: The organizational role that was assigned to the participant
Type: The user type in the session that was assigned to the participant
Time/Date of First Participation: Date and time when participant firstly joined to the session
Time/Date of Last Log Out: Date and time when participant logged out from the session at the last time
Total Time: The amount of time the participant has spent in the associated session
Number of Log Ins: The number of times the participant has logged in the session
COLLABORATE SESSION DETAILS:
Name: The session name as entered in LMS system
Session Date: Date and time when the session was held
Description: The session description as entered in LMS system
Participants: The number of participants in the associated session
Average Time in Session: The average time by all participants that was spent in session
Recording Links: Links to the recordings from the associated session
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.